I am tired and exhausted!
Exhausted is not the word I would use here. Because I think technically exhausted means “tired after actually doing something”. Well, that’s not the case here. I am tired of doing nothing. There is nothing I can do to change the situation my life is in right now. All I can do is wait for others to do the job that they are so well paid for, correctly and on time.
Yes, I am still waiting. It’s a brand new week and I am still waiting for miracles to happen. But as always, I have finally come to terms with fate. I have no expectations, no desires or no hopes left as such. In fact all these are affecting my health so much that my loving family has decided to keep me out of the loop.
It’s good in a way. Being the youngest, I am used to others taking care of things for me. But there are certain things that only I can take care of. So I am planning to take control of those. My health and mental well-being.
For this I listed a few things:
- Treadmill – Ordered (will be delivered by Tuesday)
- Hire Help for the Kitchen – Done
- Grocery Shopping should contain more of fruits and Vegetables than Snacks , Chocolates and Sodas – Working on it!
- Keep a positive attitude at all times – I think the smile is back!
- No fearing the future – Done.
- Master the art of adjustment – Mastered it ages ago!
- Don’t have any expectations from anyone – Working on it.
- Don’t say things when silence is an option – Working on it since ages!
- Keep the Children and Hubby happy – I try.
- Keep the house sparkling clean –The hubby is the cleanliness freak of this family. I guess I will have to take over now!
Wish me luck; I have two months to get back into shape! Getting the couch potato to lead a life is going to be a tough job. So I need prayers and support.