I have been awarded and tagged by Nancy. I have no idea what makes her think I am versatile. In fact I am surprised my blog has even these many followers. If this was a Random Nonsense Award. Yeah, that I truly deserve. Seriously, I know my limitations. I guess in a way Random is another name for Versatile. In that case “Random Juxtapositions” ‘s Jyothi is truly honored.KP sir too has given me this award before and I have displayed it in my awards tab. I never got to thank him officially for that, so here I am thanking him too.
The rules of this tag:
Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your Blog Post
Thank the Blogger who nominated you
Share 7 Random things about yourself
Nominate 15 fellow Bloggers
Inform the Bloggers of their nomination
7 Random things about me. Hmm… Here goes…
1. I have of late started hating cooking. I avoid as much cooking as possible. Eating out. Easy ways out and what nots. I think I have got bored of doing it for the past 15 years. It’s a phase I am sure. I can’t continue this laziness for long.
2. I love the cold weather here in Dubai. And I secretly wish I could sleep all day in my bed, to wake only to read and blog and then sleep again. WOW!
3. I have managed to get the hubby to furnish our balcony with a cosy cane swing and cane chairs and table. These days we enjoy our “chai sessions” in there.
4. I have a Dell Inspiron, Macbook Pro, Kindle, an iPad, an iPhone, two blackberrys, a Samsung Wave, a Galaxy Tab and I am dying to buy a Galaxy Note. Yeah, I am a gadget freak!
5. I have this secret desire to design an e- commerce website. Although I know quite a bit about it, there is this course in India(cut throat expensive in Dubai) that I want to take. But it’s a six month long course and next to impossible for me to stay away from home for so long! Sigh!
6. I also have a secret wish to own a company. Start it from fresh and make it so successful that all my failures thus far will be overlooked! Like that will ever happen! Especially the latter part!
7. I also secretly have this uncontrollable urge to buy baby stuff from Baby Shop each time I pass it. I just love those small mittens, shoes, dresses, feeding bottles and other baby accessories. 😀
Ok…Now you guys can think whatever you want about me! I have laid it out bare here for the world to see and understand how the brain of an insane person works!
I am not that famous in the blogging world so there is no way I can tag so many people. So any of you reading this can take up the tag if you love like reading my blog!
🙂 🙂 🙂
P.S: I have not been reading and commenting on blogs again. I know I do this often. But bear with me. Life has been kind of a mess for the past four months. Hopefully February will be a better month and things will be back to normal here.