What can I blog about?
1. My Garden? – Done it already, and nothing much has changed to update on it. I will wait for the winter and for flowers to bloom to click more pictures of it.
2. My Home? – Well, it is not exactly a palace that I can photograph and describe it to the smallest detail. It is home with all things necessary to make it comfortable and maybe a notch luxurious too.
3. My Cooking? – I have blog for this. Which has seen its ups and downs and has been neglected for ages. I have photographed all my Sadhya Dishes to add in there. I just can’t get myself to sit and type out the recipes for those. 😦
4. Myself? – Really? I can’t brag about myself anymore. There is a limit na?
5. My Photographs? – I have a blog for these too. And I think this is the only department, that is still not shutdown completely. I do love to click pictures still. 🙂
8. My Work? – No way I am going to write about my work. No way whatsoever! Phew! Even the thought scares me. By the way, I work out of my home, so no office gossip and anecdotes to share either. 😦
9. My Quotes? – Well, that Gyan I already impart on a regular basis here. So whats new in that?
10. My kids? – I used to write about them, but now that those cute things they used to do are all things of the past, it is no longer fun. Moreover, what if they sue me in the future for defaming them? You never know!
11. My Hubby? – I have been told not to Husband Bash in public by a certain somebody. What else can I talk about him? Need to keep the blog kid friendly and civil you see. 🙂
12. My friends? – Nope, no way in hell I am going to write random things that seemingly are not about anybody in particular , but actually are. No, I am not the revengeful type. Can’t you see the Halo on my head?
So I have given you a dozen reasons why I am not inspired to write a post. Could you please suggest one thing that can inspire me to get back to my totally awesome blogging self? Pretty Please….