As part of the Festival Of Words at Write Tribe.
A post a day for 7 days this week. It is the second day today.
If you haven’t heard me complain about something or the other on the blog, that means you haven’t been around here long enough. I complain and I fret. Not that it is going to help me or you in any way. It is just that saying bad things about others make me feel better about myself.
1. People who start a heated conversation and then later back off and say “I have better things to do with my life”.
I mean like really, then why weren’t you doing them in the first place! Why waste time with mortals like me, I say! Errr… I have seen this happen to others not to me. I totally mind my own business.
2. People who look down upon others as if they themselves are beauty and fashion icons.
I don’t always dress up in my best or wear designer clothes. For one, I won’t fit into one or maybe I can’t afford one. Does that make me less of a person who doesn’t deserve the same respect and chances in life?
3. Those shopkeepers who think Indians aren’t going to buy anything, they will just look around and waste our time. So let’s ignore them.
Well, I have bought things even if I don’t need them just to prove that we Indians do spend. (This is for the hubby’s benefit)
4. Those thin ladies who look at us rounded ones and go, “Don’t they have food control, exercise, yoga? What about BP, Diabetes, Cholestrol? What a wasted life!”
It has never been proven that thin people live long healthy lives, has it? Diseases are mostly hereditary by the way! People who eat cooked food and are still thin, well, these mostly end up having more diseases. Just saying. Grr…
5. Those people who follow and emulate whatever someone else says without even thinking about the right and wrong!
God has provided all of us with brains, no? Why do you want to give back an unused brain to God. Use it once in a while no?
6. Back scratching and back gossiping people need to do more frontline work!
You don’t scratch my back and I won’t scratch yours. OK? Get one of those long hand like rods to do the scratching, I say. I love gossip too, like the next person. But I seriously have better things to do in life!
7. Last but not the least, I am not too fond of self proclaimed hero/heroines!
More like drama queens and kings really. The world doesn’t revolve around you. We poor things also deserve the limelight once in a while, what’s say? Back off, give way.