As part of the Festival Of Words at Write Tribe.
A post a day for 7 days this week. Today is the Seventh Day.
7 regrets I confess
1. When I read about this challenge, I was so happy to enrol for it. I had planned to write all the posts a week before, so that I can concentrate on the commenting and the replying.
The last week of August was the last week of summer holidays and this was a madhouse! Last minute homeworks, shopping for supplies, last minute outings, get togethers. It was an insanely messed up week. Hence, couldn’t plan the posts at all.
2. The day before the challenge began I drafted three posts. All incomplete, one with just a title. This helped get through three days.
After reading the other ideas that my friends were following for their theme, I wish I had done more homework for the posts. Mine were basically rants.
3. My blog has always been about me. I wanted to do something different this time. Something general and something informative.
I ended up talking about my emotions, my life and my vacations. How much more self obsessed can I be?
4. I made a few errors in language during the hurried posting during this challenge. I am going back to correct them now.
I had a terrible headache the past few days. I was finding it difficult to concentrate. So kindly forgive the goof ups. I promise I will be more careful next time.
5. I wanted to comment on as many posts as I can. I managed to do this on Day 1 , Day 2 and Day 3. On day 4 I had the worst headache ever.
I didn’t go to the doc because I will know what he will say. It is tension headache coupled with migraine. Not to add to this the fact that I read three books the week before and this is the result of that strain. I am practically a hopeless person
6. I wanted to write a bucket list here as my last post today.
I was going to start it off as ” What would I do if I knew I had only till end of the year to live….” . I changed my mind. I didn’t want to bag all the sympathy comments today.
7. I haven’t thanked the people responsible for this challenge and this experience enough.
I wanted to share more, I wanted to interact more. But by the time the clock strikes 12:00 pm here, I am already in bed with a terrible headache. I lost precious blogging and commenting time because of this.
Corinne, you are an amazing woman. You held all of us together through this entire challenge. I appreciate your ideals and your dedication. I promise my next challenge posts will be exquisite beyond anything you have ever read. Just pray that my head behaves like a good boy(notice how I equated pain to the correct gender). Yeah I know. I am a drama queen. 🙂